
Andrew and I absolutely love our camp chairs, but we've learned over the past few months that they're made for camping every once in a while and not for sitting in everyday for two months:). Although the cup holders are very useful and can hold drinks, tv remotes, or cell phones, we decided it's time to fold up the camp chairs.

After looking at store after store for a couch, we finally found something that we both liked and that was within our price range. We rented a moving truck to pick it up, and then our friend Bryce helped Andrew move it up to our apartment. Thanks Bryce!!


We immediately had to try it out. We wish our nieces and nephews were here to jump on it and break it in a little bit:). We're sure glad we made this purchase, and we've already got some good use out of it. Andrew sat at one end studying, while I curled up on the other end and fell asleep.

11 comments:
Wow, that looks like my kind of couch. You know, the kind you can stretch out on and sleep for hours on end. I'm glad you found a good one! It sure is fun not owning anything, as I'm discovering. If it weren't for wedding presents, I think I would only have the blue bowls I bought with the extra money from dining plus. hehe. Good memories. I hope you two are doing well, I think of you often.
That makes me laugh because that was so US! We got some camping chairs as a wedding gift and boy did they come in handy when we got here. Finding a couch was also a big priority for me so after looking at every store, like you guys, we finally found one for me and one for Joe. :) Very good purchases.
Hey girl!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!! I've thought of you alot lately and then I saw you here with a blog. Girl I think more than we know have had the camp chair experience I sure did for like a year! But oh the memories!!! Good stuff!! So how have you been . Hows maryland. You trying to get as far away as possible or something. Well email me and I'll patch ya through to my blog. Take care
Jocelyn
oh
jocelynmcclellan@yahoo.com
What a cute couch! I love to go furniture shopping, unfortunately the time that I got Tyson to go with me, our salesman was gay! He kept calling me "girlfriend" and grabbing my arm... I thought Tyson was goind to kill him... :)
looks like a pretty sweet couch! very comfortable. i'm glad that i still get to hear about what's going on with you guys, i sure miss having you out here. i hope school and work are going well for you, and i hope i'll be able to make a visit out there next spring after i graduate. love you guys!
Cute Couch! The girls would love to help break that in for you. :) I'm glad to see more posts. I hadn't checked in so long that I had lots of posts to read. Glad to hear you guys are doing well. We're making our plans to be in Utah over an entire week at Christmas. We're getting excited already for it. We love you!
that is awesome Tara! :) It's amazing how comfy a real couch is; however, James loves his camping chair and always brags how it was the best purchase of his life. You told me when you guys moved here that you never really updated you blog ... well, no that I've found it you have a new blog stocker. :)
Very nice couch! I'm sure Tanner could break that in for you. haha Hope to see you guys sometime soon!
Congratulations! It's so exciting to actually buy furniture! Our first item was a entertainment center - our TV had been on top of a storage tub for our first year and half married. Sheesh! I can't wait to get a new couch - it's up next!
I TAG YOU!
Post a Comment