Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Summer Days
Trips, Visitors, Birthdays, 1st Anniversary, Moving...This pretty much sums up our eventful summer, and we loved every bit of it! Now it's back to school for Andrew. He's currently studying Immunology and Microbiology. You'll have to ask him what that entails...all I know is that it has to do with some crazy diseases because they are often rambled off to me by my dear husband while he's trying to memorize them. As for me, I've SERIOUSLY got to find something to do(I'm driving both my husband and myself crazy)! To see pictures of our joyous summer, look below:).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
WOW - you really were busy this summer! You guys are so much fun! Good luck to Andrew on another year of school. :)
yay! i'm so excited for the update from you guys! and i'm glad we got to see you when you came out to utah! i'm glad you had such a fun summer!
You two have been very busy! Nice up-dates Tara. Thanks for coming over and playing with the kiddos the other day!
...and for visiting it was fun to talk to you.
It was fun to see your pictures and what you are up too...btw, I have a package coming to your house this week :)
Hey Tara,
How is life going? Just been thinking about you and hoping all is going well.
Post a Comment