Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Blossoms

Spring is finally here, and there are beautiful blossoms everywhere!! We had the chance during Andrew's spring break to go down to Washington DC for the first day of the cherry blossom festival. There was also a kite festival going on that day. There were so many people, so many blossoms, and so many kites. It was a great way to spend a spring day!








Our favorite thing to see blossoming, however, is this little one...




21 comments:

Bloom Family said...

AH! I am so glad I just happened to see you guys had a new post up. CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting. Okay, so we need another post soon with all the details ... like when you're due!!! A pink/blue cake party is definitely in order. :)

Rebecca Jackson said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!

The Allgaiers said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! When are you due?

Liberti said...

YAY! Congrats! So exciting to have the first one on the way!

Heidi said...

That is one good-looking baby! So glad I got to see a picture!

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

congratulations!!! how wonderful! i'm so excited for y'all. you are going to be such an awesome mom!

Cathi said...

Yay! Glad things are going well! We're looking forward to the details...granted I'll probably text you right now too.

Nate and Lori said...

HOORAY!!!! Thats so wonderful! I hope that you're feeling ok. I definitely want to know all of the details.

Deborah said...

I KNEW IT!!! You shaking your head at me!!! I can always tell when someone is pregnant. I'm not very good at telling the gender though. Congrats. Very excited for you guys!!!

Lindsey, J.D. said...

I'm really happy and excited for you!! Like everyone else I can't wait to hear the details. This is so great!!

Kim said...

Congrats!! I'm so happy for you both!

Unknown said...

WAHOO!!!! Congrats!

Clark and Liesel said...

Hooray!!! I am sooo happy for you two! I can't wait to hear more about this little one! He/she will be so cute and is so lucky to have you for parents! I saw you guys running together yesterday and think you guys are so cute! Hooray for babies!

Harvey Family said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting for you two!

Tiffany said...

Congrats! I hope you've been feeling good.

Sheryl said...

I am soooo happy for you and this lucky little baby!! I kind of suspected.... :)

How are you feeling? I was really happy with Dr. Magat during the delivery. He was awesome.

Parkinson Family said...

SO Super thrilled for you both! You are going to be the absolute best parents. I'm just sad that your little one won't arrive before we move!

Anna said...

That is so awesome, so excited for you guys. Hope all is going well.

Conner said...

Congratulations!

Meg and Joe said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

AJ said...

Congrats guys!