We have been wondering for a while now whether the baby growing inside of me is a boy or girl. To help put an end to our wondering, our good friends made us a cake. Half of the cake is pink and the other half is blue. It is placed on a plate that spins and covered with chocolate frosting so you can't tell which side is which. Andrew got to spin the cake, and I got to cut a piece of the cake.

Whatever color the piece of cake is determines what you're having, so if the piece is pink, your baby is a girl or if the piece is blue, your baby is a boy. Our friends have tested "the cake" over and over with family and friends, and it has a pretty high success rate. The piece we cut was....

PINK!!! We find out tomorrow if the cake is right. What do you think? Boy or Girl?
8 comments:
I think that you are having a girl. The cake was right for us! Can't wait to hear!
Well since the girl streak isn't ending any time soon. (well with the few being born now, and most likely me too.) I vote girl.
I think the cake is right... you will be so cute with a boy or girl, though!!!! This baby will have the world's best mommy! Text me when you find out!!!!!
I have to go with the cake, although I think little boys are pretty fun! We're excited to hear what the verdict is.
not to be a follower or anything, i have to vote girl as well. i can't wait to find out for sure, though! i'm so stinkin' excited for y'all!!!
We vote girl.
For some reason I keep thinking boy. I'll be stalking the blog all day though until I see that you post!
I have to go with the cake...girl. I am sure you know by now; I can't wait to hear.
Post a Comment