Monday, April 13, 2009

February

A whole lot of work and a whole lot of school with a little romance...The day before Valentine's Day my wonderful husband sent me some beautiful flowers at work. And props to the flower delivery man for finding me even without a complete address:)! Then on Valentine's Day I woke up and made heart-shaped cinnamon rolls with pink frosting, eggs, and sausage. We ate breakfast in bed and played some games (tic-tac-toe and cards). That evening Andrew made a delicious dinner of chicken pillows, carrots, and salad. We also watched a movie. Oh how I love Valentine's Day...it really should be Valentine's month!



From pink/red to orange...I didn't really feel like cooking after work one day so I thought of the easiest and quickest thing that I could possibly make and still include all the food groups. We ended up with juice, carrots and dip, cheese sandwiches, and soup. When we sat down to eat, I just started laughing. Take a look why...

1 comment:

Clark and Liesel said...

I LOVE chicken pillows!! So yummy!